Our AMAZING Specials
Add R180 for delivery in South Africa
Ball Joint Separator - LAS0282 - R445.50
For separating ball joints this tool uses the scissor method. Always grease threaded bar before and after use.
- Scissor type. Jaw size: 30mm (width), 18mm (depth); maximum opening: 50mm.
- Removes ball pin housing on steering arms.
- Carbon Steel. Thrust nut for leverage.
- IMPORTANT: ENSURE THE THREADED BAR IS WELL LUBRICATED WITH MOLYBDENUM DISULPHIDE GREASE BEFORE USE.
- The tool should not need forcing. If it does, the ball joint will need gently taping or heating to separate it.
Brake Caliper Rewind Tool - LAS1314 - R490
For use on disc brake calipers fitted to most European and Japanese cars with right handed thread. Complete with reaction plate and adaptors number 1 and 2.
- RH drive rewind tool.
- Adaptor 1 = 22mm PCD, 6mm diameter pin. Adaptor 2 = 32.5mm PCD, 6mm diameter pins
- Reaction plate included.
- Adaptor No 1: Most popular Japanese and European vehicles.
- Adaptor No 2: Most Ford, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota.
Diesel Injector Puller - LAS4044 - R1248.00
This puller assists with the removal of stubborn Bosch and Lucas diesel injectors, saving time and money when injectors are difficult to remove. Supplied with M8 (male) and M12, M14 (female) adaptors in a blow mould case for storage.
- Includes M8 (male) and M12, M14 (female) adaptors on each end
- Assists removal of stubborn Bosch and Lucas diesel injectors
- Presented in a handy blow mould case
- Saves time and money when injectors are difficult to remove
- Incorporating a slide hammer
Spanner Organiser Rack - LAS6208 - R393.00
Part of the Laser workshop range
- Holds 12 spanners
- Plastic construction with metal clip
- Ideal for use in top boxes and roll cabinets
- Also wall mounted with 3 mounting positions
- Takes 7-20mm spanners
Eezibleed - GUN4062 - R800
This system sets the standard for affordable brake and clutch bleeding systems. Using air pressure from a spare wheel it will effortlessly bleed hydraulic systems. There are a number of adaptors available to fit most vehicles with screw cap reservoirs, and comprehensive instructions are included.
- Suitable for one man operation.
- Uses the air pressure from a spare tyre to effortless bleed hydraulic systems.
- The Eezibleed kits contains a special pressure vessel to hold the new fluid, spare bottle seal part number G4062/80.
- Can be used successfully on the following systems: Tandem master cylinders without sensors Tandem reservoirs, Slave servos, Vacuum Servos.
- Easy to follow instructions.